Are you a hunter looking for the perfect hunting holiday with hunting grounds and accommodation? Then you are in good hands at Berggasthof Jägerklause! The Jägerklause lies in the middle of one of the most beautiful hunting grounds in Tyrol. And the best thing about it: the landlord is the hunting tenant himself.
The Gasthof Jägerklause provides you with hunting cosiness, comfort, culinary delights and family hospitality with home music for your hunting holiday or holiday with your family. Spend a few unforgettable days in the Pension Jägerklause and shoot your own deer!
A Tyrolean hunting card (cost 91 €) is required for hunting. We ask you to send us your valid hunting card (photocopy of all pages) and a passport photograph in order to obtain a Tyrolean hunting card before hunting.
We will be happy to send you our hunting brochure including price list - just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
- Male red deer class 1: 01.08. to 15.11.
- Male red deer class 2 and 3: 01.08. to 31.12.
- Female red deer (calves and narrow-billed game): 01.06. to 31.12.
- Male roe deer class 1: 01.06. to 31.10.
- Male roe deer class 2: 01.06. to 31.10.
- Male roe deer class 3: 01.06. to 31.12.
- Female roe deer and fawns: 01.06. to 31.12.
- Game-deer: 01.08. to 15.12.
- Small cock: 10.05. to 31.05.
- Snowcock: 15.11. to 31.12.
- Marmot: 15.08. to 30.09.